Find below some of the privilege and benefits of becoming a member of the Certified Society of Commerce.
- To receive membership certificate under the seal of the Society.
- To use the appropriate Designatory letters, example: DFC, FCSC, FCM, MCSC, ACSC, and FHM, DLC, HGC
- To receive the Society’s Bi-monthly journal of the Society
- To receive Notification of functions organized by the society.
- To attend periodic meetings outside the country.
- 50% less fees for membership travelling for conference/meetings anywhere in India UK, USA etc.
- Networking with interacting ideas with members in Management /Human Resource Research
- Membership card, Society Badge and other Accessories
- To give a high level of recognition to people for their personal achievements in commerce
- Other benefits include obtaining information from other parts of the world, local and information business opportunities, employment opportunities, trade mission, participating in the Society’s programmes all round the world
- Representing members’ interest in relevant government authorities, among so many others.
Privileges of Membership
Updated on 2016-04-13T21:19:00+00:00, by .