The Group Certificate for Advanced/Post Graduate Diploma aims to provide successful candidates with a broad basis of knowledge of the business science and the techniques commonly used in running business organizations. It is designed to be a qualification in its own right and also to equip the successful student with necessary skills and knowledge to develop his business/education to a more specialized level.
On completion of both stages students may apply direct to The International University to continue the B.Sc or PGD and a step to Master of Business Administration.
- Business and organization
- Business management principle
- Finance and banking
- Introduction of personnel management
- Business economics
- Principles of computer studies
- Principle of business law
- International business policy
- 1st project
- Production Management
- Human resources Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Labour and Industrial Management
- Administrative and Supervision
- Taxation Principle
- Economics Petroleum
- Social & legal environment of business
- International/ industrial economics
- International business policy II
- Comparative management
- Financial analysis
- Marketing Management
- Organization Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Business/Public Administration
- Project I & II
Candidates must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Five GCE/NEC/WAEC passes in mathematics and English Language as compulsory subjects, other subjects, one of which must be at advanced level;
- OND or Approved professional qualification or Teaching certificate
- Mature students may, at the discretion of the council, be enrolled as student’s member and have a good general standard of education or with long working experience or are recommended by two responsible fellow members and one of them is their immediate employer or principal of college, etc.
EXEMPTIONS: Holders of qualifications over and above those required for entry, e.g. HND/B.Sc etc.
All exemptions will be officially recorded and notified only on receipt or fees, after considering by the Council.
The Group Certificate
Updated on 2016-04-11T08:40:26+00:00, by .