The Council invites Members to make use of the books available in the library. The rules are simple and are given below.
The number of volumes is being constantly increased and should a member require a book not listed, it will, if possible be purchased if considered to be of general interest.
It is regretted that the Library Service cannot be made available to overseas Members.
- Members may borrow a book from the library for a period of ONE MONTH free of charge.
- The book must be either returned or renewed at the date due for return, failing which a charge of 25 per lunar month, or part thereof, will be charged.
- Additional books may be borrowed at the rat of N1000 per lunar month per book.
- Postage outwards is paid by the society and on return by the Member.
- Borrowers undertake as a condition of acceptance of a volume, to compensate the society for loss or damage whilst in their possession.
Updated on 2016-04-09T00:14:32+00:00, by .